Friday, July 16, 2010

Smucker's Goober?

So I was in IGA today, in the jam/cereal section (looking for poptarts) when I came across this strange jar filled with peanut butter and jelly...Here in Australia we don't really go for peanut butter with jelly; pretty sure they don't even sell bottled jelly.

Photobucket
Swirly swirly

So I was a little sceptical. I'd never had peanut butter with jelly until now (I know, right?!) I'm not sure if I should toast the bread or not...I went with toasted, but not a sandwich

I read a post somewhere that called it "Lazy man's peanut butter and jelly" I thought that was pretty hilarious.

My final deduction, tastes...strange...like, why bother with the peanut butter? It just tastes like jelly. I so don't get americans. I think I'll stick with normal peanut butter on my toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment