Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lush! Ah!

So, I went to Lush on Sunday. It was great. I love Lush.

I got two things I haven't tried before: New! shampoo bar and Grass shower gel.

I love them both. Review time!

1. New!

Photobucket

First I have to say, it smells so freakin' good. Cinnamon-y goodness, delicious.
It lathers really nicely, feels smooth...sort of, if that makes sense...
Maybe a little drying, but just a little, more like really cleansing. I have fairly dry hair and usually it feels pretty dry after I use shampoo (hard to run my fingers through it kind of thing) but this felt different, literally "squeaky clean" but not as hard to run my fingers through it.
I bet this doesn't make any sense...Take away the drying part, it makes my hair feel really clean, but it doesn't condition as much as something like Godiva (another Lush shampoo bar), but that would be because it's a shampoo...
I am making no sense today.

Anyway, I like it. I don't like the poofiness that Godiva gives me, so this is good.
I'll probably use this some days and use Cynthia Sylvia Stout on other days.

2. Grass

Photobucket

It smells like grass, really really smells like grass. It smells more like grass than actual grass smells like grass (in a good way). It's sort of like very slightly sweet freshly mowed grass.

I haven't really used it much, because I've been more into citrusy smells lately (Whoosh!), but I still love it.
It lathers pretty well, except you have to use the right kind of shower poof...I got one from the body shop aaaaages ago (I should probably get rid of it) and that thing doesn't lather at all. Even with things that usually lather so nicely! I got a new one recently and it works way better. So, yeah, get a good shower poof...(I'm so strange)

Definitely recommend going into the shop and smelling it, you can even smell it over all the other smells.

Anywho! Enough of my word vomit. I love Grass. I love New. 'Nuff said.

Laterz homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment