Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Learning Japanese

Hey guys,
For the past...*counts on fingers* 3 and a half years I've been learning Japanese (seems like more...) and I'm still pretty crap, BUT! The government (Yay Kevin!) has payed for all the Japanese students at my school from years 8-10 (I think) to get accounts on Language Perfect. It is the best freakin' website ever.

It's pretty much a repetition game sort of thing, but it also adds in the competition of everyone else in my class to see who can get the most points (You get points by getting words right in the tests...hard to explain). Pretty much, it either says the Japanese word or it shows it on the screen and you type in the English meaning. It works amazingly well.

Here's the link, anyone learning a language should definitely go on. They have Chinese, German, French, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Latin, Maori, Spanish and Japanese.

http://www.languageperfect.co.nz/info/index.html

さいおなら うち!
Laterz Homies!
...It's actually Goodbye my houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment