Saturday, October 2, 2010

And with 25% real fruit too!

I love food

I remember when I was a youngin and I used to love those "fruit" bar things...I also liked to eat cat food...suddenly things make sense. Anyway! so I bought some today and I read the ingredients. First ingredient. Sugar.

At least now they say Strawberry Flavoured Fruit Bars, pretty sure they used to just be Strawberry Fruit Bars, glad they made that distinction.

My grandma has some sort of obsession with crown mints and now I do too, it takes a lot of self control to stop eating them.

Photobucket
Delicious minty goodness.

I went to Woolworths a few days ago and bought some cooking/lifestyle magazine that just happened to come with a shitload of free samples!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Only at Woolworths, my friends
I am going to review each and every one of these...maybe not the tuna snacks...they literally look like cat vomit (yes, I have a cat, what of it?)

I also like apple juice (the cloudy kind).

Photobucket
I put some ice in this apple juice and forgot about it (I know, what is wrong with me?) and this is what happened...fascinating.

Photobucket
Arial view!


I went to a Japanese restauranty type thing last weekend and look at all the food we got!

DELICIOUSNESS!
SUCH INSANE DELICIOUSNESS!
So delicious that the internets won't let me make it any bigger otherwise it cuts off the sides, so here is the not big enough to truly enjoy it, but still good enough to admire the deliciousness size.

No comments:

Post a Comment