Sunday, October 10, 2010

My neighbors are making weird noises...

The neighbors at the back of my house are...strange. I think they may be hicks (no offence to hicks, I love your corn!). My bedroom is the closest room to their deck and very often they have quite wild parties, where a bunch of middle aged people get drunk and play crappy 80s music really frikkin' loudly. It's like they take the 80s and pick aaalll of the worst songs and belt them out with their slurry voices.

It's Sunday night so no wild rages today and I'm pretty sure that one of them just went onto the veranda and started making mooing noises, but it also sounded like they were coughing up a hairball...how odd.

Sometimes I worry that they'll fall off the deck and into our yard, they're house is sorta higher than ours...if that makes sense, like their deck is probably level with our roof, but it's a deck, so it's just above ground level...Anyway, I worry about them injuring themselves.

Photobucket
Look, I even drew you a little picture!

Once, they played a Florence song and I was like "Yeaaaah! Florence and the Machine!" but then someone said a very slurred and mumbled, "Turn off that crap" and the music was quickly changed to something older and crappier.

I love having neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment