Saturday, October 16, 2010

Such a good day!

I had a really great day today, I went shopping, saw my Mum's friend's friend's new foal and hugged a stranger. Let's discuss!

First off with the shopping. Now, this is going to be a pretty photo heavy post so I didn't bother taking pictures of everything I bought, so I'll just discuss minus photos.

Here are some things I bought recently, but didn't tell you about because I like to mess with you like that.

Perfect Potion Soothe Cleansing Gel
So awesome! Calms my skin down, cleans me up real nice ;)

L'occitane Fresh Face Water
Not sure about this yet. It takes off my makeup well (even waterproof eyeliner), but feels tingly and makes my face kinda red. I like it, but we'll see...

L'occitane Ultra Comforting Cleansing Milk
I quite like this. It's pretty much a bunch of oils mooshed together so it's really moisturising and takes off makeup well. I like that you don't have to wash it off and it doesn't feel gross when you wipe off the excess.

Things I bought today

Perfect Potion Moisture Cream Base
Ahhh! So good! I got a sample of this a few weeks ago and I went back to get a whole tub. It's pretty much a moisturiser made of minimal ingredients (so as not to irritate sensitive skin), mostly oils, glycerin and only three things I can't pronounce.

Perfect Potion Bare Faced Exfoliant
Just tried it and I very much like it. Lightish exfoliaty bits, sand like texture. I mixed it with some Moisture Cream Base and a few drops of sweet almond oil, lovely and moisturising. Made my skin soft, smooth and brighter :D

LUSH Coolaulin Conditioner
I heard it's being discontinued! Oh noes! It's my absolute favourite conditioner! Gah, hopefully it's not actually being discontinued...I'm preparing myself though, I just bought three big bottles online and one in store, I'm thinking I'll buy one every week.

Or maybe I should find out if it's being discontinued first...

I got a bag from the Oxfam shop too

Photobucket
I like it, what do you guys think?

It has fishies on the side, too :D
Photobucket

Also (I did a lot today) I went to my Mum's friend's house to see her friend's new foal because she (Mum's friend) is buying the mother of the foal.

Photobucket
Here she is! So cute! She's clydie cross percheron. Nawww

Photobucket
Mischief, the mother

Photobucket
The ride there, so pretty


And now I leave you with this questions, is toast better than cake?

Yeah think about it.

I'd rather eat toast for eternity than cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment