Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bitches gotta be superior, don't they?

This whole thing with original and new potterheads is pissing me off so friggin' much. Like people that have read all of the books several times, can quote the movies, have loved it since they were children, are somehow better than people who have only seen the movies?

So I didn't read the books when I was little, I have better, more important, things to read now. Why does it matter that you know every single little detail about Harry Potter? What colour pants Ron was wearing in the third movie, how they do Bellatrix's hair (though I would like to know that!). Why can't we all just enjoy Harry Potter and leave it at that?

To be honest, when I see those 'I'm so much better than you because I'm an original fan' posts on tumblr, I go "ugh." and I literally roll my eyes not of my own volition.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment