Saturday, September 17, 2011

Busy day!

Today I did some things that I've been wanting to for a while.

Number one, I made piklets. Not sure if people know what "piklets" are, but they're like pancakes...but smaller and different somehow, better in my opinion. Anywho, my grandma makes them and here is her super secret recipe

1 1/2 cup self raising flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 cup milk

Mix it all together
Spoon small circles onto a hot frypan and flip when bubbles appear

They should look like this

And my favourite way to have them is warm with butter/margarine and eaten while the butter is still cold

I made heaps, so they should last me for a while

I also planted my herb garden! I've wanted a herb garden for a while now and I finally went to Bunnings and bought a shit load of plants and soil.

I also bought a black velvet petunia. Fancy, I know. Not really, it was $7 and pretty.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment