Sunday, September 11, 2011

Today I did nothing

I did do some things, but not the things that I was supposed to do...
Study of Religion assignment
Business assignment
Call my mother

Instead I watched Fringe, The Office and Doctor Who all damn day. I also sewed a little toiletries bag, which was fun, but time consuming.

Tada!

Wait, never mind, I did do things, just nothing important.
I made t-shirts with Wheezy Waiter quotes on them.



I don't know why there are always blue circles on my photos...

If you haven't seen Craig's videos you should start now because you will very likely get addicted to them and not sleep for days.
Here is something that I think would be a good starting point
The Coffee Saga

This one's humorous too
A Conversation With Yesterdays Comments

Also, I love OlanRodgers and this video makes me burst out in laughter

BUDDDDYYY!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment