Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More baking!

I baked pink cupcakes for a movie night I'm going to tomorrow, they were originally going to be rainbow, but then I couldn't be bothered separating the batter and pink is so pretty!

I'm not sure if they're pink enough for people to actually realise that these cupcakes are pink, but it doesn't really matter, I'm more interested in people thinking that they're strawberry flavoured when they're actually vanilla.

Tada! Pretty pink batter. It looks more coral there, but you can see it better in the next photos

Getting ready to fill the baking trays

Pink!

So many cupcakes! (one of these and two of the others)

Ready for transport!

How pretty are they?! Sprinkles!

I used this recipe from Exclusively Food for the actual cupcakey part of it, I doubled the recipe so that there would be heaps (I really like these as just vanilla cupcakes or add cocoa for chocolate cupcakes) and got inspiration from these two bakers: Call Me Cupcake and Family Kitchen

Also, whilst at IGA looking for ingredients and such, I saw this:
What is that?! Gubble Bum?! WHAT? I read it as Bubble gum and got excited, until my brother pointed out that it is not the Bubble gum I was expecting. What is this?!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment