Monday, September 19, 2011

New pretties and excitement

I went to Dangerfield today, 'twas awesome. I bought a shirt for my friend Harry's birthday, it has Will Smith on it, he too is awesome.

I feel really weird writing this because I'm going to put my blog on my CV and then I'm going to email it to Lush, and then they might read it, and that would be weird when I'm so used to pretty much just my mum reading this.

So the excitement in the title is that the Lush shop near me is hiring casuals for Christmas and I'm going to apply and I really hope I get it, but I'm also a bit terrified of all the people and making suggestions and being possibly too enthusiastic about all the lovelies of the store. And also the immense disappointment I will feel if I don't get it, but also relief...jobs are scary.

I'm watching Doctor Who with my family now, I've already seen the new episode (s06e11), because that's the kind of fan I am, but it's still just as good watching it again.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment