Friday, September 16, 2011

What the hell kind of an ending was that?!

TRUE BLOOD SEASON FINALE EPISODE SPOILERS
You have been warned.

Jesus, noooooo! Tara! Nan! So many deaths this episode, or possible deaths, possible resurrections, I suppose.

And what was that?! That ending, what?! Everyone's dead, Sookie calling for help, Tara bleeding profusely and most likely dead?! Why, True Blood?!

I think I'm most upset about Jesus, he was freaking awesome, especially with his powers, which I'm pretty sure, and hoping, Lafayette now possesses.

So that episode was friggin' insane. No EricxSookie or BillxSookie? Why?! I'm liking the Eric and Bill camaraderie, but I want Eric and Sookie to be together! It's meant to be!

I'm still pretty sad about Jesus' death, also because I keep typing his name and reading it as "Jesus", as in supposed son of God, and thinking the True Blood writers are going to make it into some metaphor or something ridiculous like that. I'm not sure Christians will agree with his sorcery and homosexuality though. Oh God, now I really want him to come back as actual Jesus.

I'm sure he'll be back with his polo shirts and nurse-ness all ready for more crazy witchery, how could he not?
Come back, Jesus! You can't possibly be dead.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment