Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ahhh! New episode of Doctor Who! Oh my God! I can't even comprehend what I just watched

(spoilers, probably (definitely))


AHHHHHHH! How could they end it like that?! Amy, my God, what just happened!

Damn you, Moffat! Why would you do that to me?!?

I'M SO CONFUSED!

People who have already watched the newest episode of Doctor Who (S06E01 for future people), what is going on?! Moffat, you crazy bastard. Did Amy just shoot a little girl/boy (still confused about the gender)? Did Moffat seriously just end it there?! I have a weird feeling that she didn't actually kill the child, but she shot River instead? I feel like River is going to end up being the astronaut (all I can imagine is her in the space suit in The Library) and she keeps being really suspicious about her future. Is it just me or was that episode really, really different to all the other episodes? (I get with the new producer and everything, it's going to be different, but I'm worried). Are those creatures "The silence"? It seemed that they were, but how can so many creatures be one thing?

Pretty sure that if The Doctor is actually supposed to die in the first episode, there will be Whovians all over the world that will revolt and possibly destroy Steven Moffat, and not just because it's The Doctor dying, because we were all so excited for a new season and if it turns out to be completely based around River, Amy and Rory, I will personally send a very angry letter to Steven Moffat and he will not be pleased with it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment