Thursday, April 28, 2011

I don't like to ride the bus for a few reasons...

When I get a text, my phone makes nearly the exact same noise as the next stop ding the bus makes. 9 out of 10 times, I reach for my phone a bit before every stop.

Getting up and walking to the front of the bus before my stop is scary and makes me stumble and feel like I'm about to face plant.

If a friend sits next to me, they always want to talk and I feel rude if I want to listen to music. I'm tired after school/anywhere else a bus can take me, I really just want to listen to my tunes.

Reading on the bus makes me feel sick, so my only options are the above two (it also makes me feel dorky).

Sometimes the guy I like catches my bus, but he has heaps of friends on the bus, so I'm just sitting there staring at him whilst listening to Band of Skulls tell me "It's impossible", feeling sorry for myself.

Buses rarely stop right outside your house and sometimes it rains.

Buses don't have their own wifi.

And that is why I don't like buses, though they are convenient and otherwise useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment