Friday, April 1, 2011

So what'd you do today?

Oh you know, I ate stuff...watched a lot of Doctor Who (Season 5 btdubs), watched The Office, watched Supernatural, realised that I've wasted my day doing absolutely nothing productive. Although we did get our new couch today, which we ordered freaking ages ago, but I didn't have anything to do with that...so, yep, did nothing today except caught up on some much needed tv watching and ate things.


I'm lovin' Supernatural, but I have no idea why I actually like it. It freaks me out and makes me more paranoid than usual, I don't understand how they've roped me into needing to watch it. Those clever bastards. When I'm watching it, if something gruesome could happen, I'm expecting it to cut off before it happens, but it doesn't! Every freaking time. And always with the things in people's eyes! Gah! That's my least favourite place to see someone be stabbed/burnt/butter knifed (different to stabbed). Why do they do this to me?!

Just thought I'd rant about how I love Supernatural, but it also scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment