Friday, April 8, 2011

What is going on?

I had the most ridiculously hilarious night.

Me and Pa went to Benihana for a little father-daughter bonding and boy did we have fun.

So first off, our chef, Jejean, was so humorous. He kept making innuendoes regarding chicken breasts and catching things in your mouth, he was quite the laugh.

Every time he added butter to something he would say "Jenny Craig!"

There was so much food, you guys, my god, so much food. We couldn't eat it all, it just wasn't physically possible. We got them to pack it up for my breakfast and my dog's dinner. I am very much so looking forward to breakfast.

Then! We go to get a cab outside and there are two free limos. So my Pa's like "Wanna get a limo?" and I'm like "OKAY!" And so we got the limo and my Pa got Diver man to stop at the bottle shop too.

Driver man turned on the radio to some rave music and then Paramore came on and he changed the station to rock music. Nice choice, Driver man, nice choice. I'm pretty sure there were mints as well.

As my friends, Maddy, would say, that's insane. (it's better if you can hear her voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment