Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dancing!

So I didn't end up going dancing this afternoon, I did, however, dance at school.

What with our formal coming up (nearly a month away, guys!) they thought it would be prudent to teach us some dance moves so that we don't all embarrass ourselves on the night. Jokes on you, I'm going to embarrass myself anyway.

Last week we were learning what they call "the jive" which was weird and difficult and I didn't like it one bit. I had no idea what was going on and I was terrible. But! This week we learned to waltz. Which was very exciting because just mere weeks ago I was whisked away by a creepy little old man and taught to foxtrot, which, from what I gather, is exactly the same as waltzing.

Yeah, so, don't mean to brag, but I was pretty good at that. Only problem was that the boyf wouldn't let me lead and he didn't know what he was doing, so that was a minor difficulty. If he would just let me wear the pants! I hate pants though*, so it's all good.

*I don't mean that I walk around bottom half naked, I mean that I only wear dresses or skirts. And when I say "only", I mean I do not wear pants, ever.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment