Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Lush thiiiings!

Oh man, you guys, we have finally gotten the new Lush stuff, only like 3 months late, but whatevs. It's so exciting!

I want to try:
British Nanny moisturiser
I'm so excited about this, it has spf! Straight up sunblock continues to break me out, so I've been relying on the sunscreen in my makeup to protect me, but hopefully now this will work! I am a little skeptical and wondering if it'll aggravate my skin, but we'll see.

Lustre dusting powder
I don't know why I want this, probably because it's sparkly and I am drawn to such things. Well done Lush and their marketing.

Peace massage bar
One of the lovely Lush ladies told me that Therapy massage bar was being discontinued and I was devastated, so I decided that I would find a new bar to become obsessed with before they pull Therapy, so far I'm really liking Hottie, but Peace could be interesting too, they don't say much about the smell on the website, but it's based on their spa treatment, Synaesthesia, which uses oils for "forgiveness, acceptance, calm and content" which sounds nice.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
How interesting does this sound? You put it on in the shower and wash it off leaving your skin all lovely and soft. Super stoked to try this.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment