Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm really bad at tipping

Like really, really bad.

In Australia tipping (in terms of delivery people) is kind of a you can if you want to thing, like no one is going to go crazy and nock over your mail box if you don't and people are overly grateful out if you do. So I like to tip, makes me feel warm and fuzzy, but I'm so terribly bad at it, it's embarrassing.

I just ordered a pizza and they didn't have enough change for me, so I said "I don't mind, I'll just take the $20" when it was $30 change, but the delivery guy just kind of ignored me and then gave me $29 change in coins and I was like
Photobucket
Again?!
I was trying to be nice and helpful! I love that pizza place and 2pm on a Friday can't be a fun time to deliver.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment