Saturday, March 17, 2012

Things my English teacher says

In one day my English teacher both threatened to shiv a student (because she's from out west and she could) and set up a student (in the class) rapping on youtube on the projector.

She talks in a Southern American accent (Louisiana to be specific) whenever she watches True Blood

She thinks that True Blood is too sexy for me and won't fangirl with me about it

She tells us all to be quiet, but is so easily distracted that a simple question will allow everyone to start talking again

She says "gosh darn!" and "con sarnit!"

She refers to us as "you guuuuys!"

One time I saw her carry her laptop by the screen, like fully extended and by the screen at her side. I thought I was going to pass out

Things I do in English
These are some things that I've googled in the past week of English:

For one I was trying to think of racial slurs for my assignment on shakespeare so this happened:
"Shakespearean racial slurs"
"Shakespearean insults"
And did you know that there's a shakespearean insult generator?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment