Monday, March 5, 2012

It's been a while

Hey guys, I feel kind of weird typing to you because it's been some time now (pssh 10 days isn't even that long) since I posted anything...I've got nothing going on, I haven't bought any news things, I been immersing myself in school (mostly art, ugh, takes up so much of my time) and may have forgotten about the whole blog thing.

I do have some little bits and bobs that I've written down in notes on my phone that I want to remember for some reason, so here you go:

I want to look non-threatening on the bus, I get this weird sort of satisfaction when an old lady picks me over the creepier people on the bus

Life goal - want people to think I'm lovely

Buy more moisturiser

When you're on a bus and it's really bumpy and it feels like your whole face is going to fall off (I write a lot of these on the bus)

Why is time so slow?

I am going to choke on my straw and die
...I don't know what that is, but underneath it, it says:
"Why do I have this on my phone?
...That's strange
Maybe I nearly choked on my store somewhere...I do not know"


Oh my God, it's been raining for so freaking long, like two or three days, you guys, I hate it.

Oh and I'm going Latin-Rock dancing again, but this time the boyf (that's right, one month strong!) will be accompanying me and keeping the old guys away. So I'll tell you how that goes tomorrow.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment