Saturday, December 24, 2011

Baked goods make things less awkward

I love baking with a fiery passion and I love giving people my baked goods and seeing them enjoy them, but I have now just realised that baked goods also make social events less awkward.

I'm meeting my Dad's girlfriend's kids in 18 minutes and I'm a bit nervous. However! I just realised that I have baked goods to give them and thus the standing in the doorway awkwardness will be averted! Now I will need to set down my cookies, offer people cookies, people will eat my cookies and we will converse about baking, etc. etc. It will all just be generally less uncomfortable.

I tried to make star cookies, but they don't really look super star shaped...oh well! I decorated them with Christmas themed items to be more jolly.



In other news, I'm bird sitting for my lovely friend, Meg.
...I don't think she likes me very much

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment