Saturday, December 31, 2011

Things I wish I had brought to Woodford

- Foaming cleanser/cleanser that washes off easily rather than cleansing wipes - the wipes just didn't make me feel clean like I wanted to feel after trudging around in the heat
- More shoe options - I only brought flip flops and gum boots, but it hardly rained and it was so damn hot, so gum boots were out
- A shower bag that can get wet - there weren't any shelves in the showers that didn't get soaked, so I kept everything in my bag which I tied to the shower rail
- Body spray - sometimes a shower with five people waiting on the other side of the curtain just doesn't cut it for making you feel clean. I wish I had have brought Lush Dirty spray or really any spray with mint in it

And here are some pictures of Woodford and anything pretty and/or interesting that I saw

An Indian restaurant with pretty ceiling curtains things (I don't know what I'm supposed to call them, they're more like stalls, but they have seating areas and are somewhat permanent)

Another Indian restaurant with pretty ceiling curtainy things

Nice atmosphere in a Thai restauarant (I'm sensing a red trend)

The lovely view outside our tent

A sick ass huge mothertruckin' snail I saw. It was the most amazing moment of my life

Look at all these people listening to Husky! Insanity!

Insanityyyy!

Not sure if they're joking

Delicious lamb curry with rice and a drink they called "Lemon Sherbet", which should really be called "Sugar Syrup" because that's pretty much what it was.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment