Thursday, December 8, 2011

I vant to make ze youtube video!

So I'm thinking of making youtube videos...but it' frightening. I feel like I know stuff that other people would want to know (beauty/makeup related), but I can't convey it properly in the written word, so I must venture into motion picture! Also, no one reads my blog anyway, so all of that knowledge is being wasted!

Videos makes me nervous because I'm self conscious about my voice, I feel like it's really weird and too deep or something, so that's the main issue, also just being filmed in general, not knowing what I'm doing, talking to myself, staring at myself in the camera - turning into a crazy cat lady, that would be quite terrible.

Haters, bitches, trolls, etc. Bitches being crazy.

I think I'm going to do it, but probably start with no sound, just text and music (and the video tutorial obviously), it still freaks me out though.



I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, going somewhere new for a change. Not sure how I feel about it. I love my hair dresser, they know me, they're nice, she cuts my hair to my liking; I feel a bit like I'm betraying her, she probably didn't notice, but it all feels a little crooked.


Arrrgh! My room is dusty. My entire room and everything in it is covered in dust and I can't stand it. My hands feel both dry and dirty at the same time and all of my bathroom things are in boxes (dust from bathroom renovating), so I don't know where any hand cream is and I'm tried, so I don't want to go searching for it. My life is so hard! Dusty, icky room.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment