Thursday, December 22, 2011

Packing list for the paranoid - Woodford/festivals

This year Woodford is supposed to be a wet one, ugh, I guess it's better than scorching hot, but the two days that I'm going there will be first showers, then flash. floods. Goddamn.

So I will be taking with me a plethora of weather proofing items.

- 15L Dry bag - to put all of my clothes in if the tent leaks
- plastic zip lock bags - to put my phone in during the day
- rain coat - obvious reasons
- microfiber towel - space saving and quick drying
- flip flops - for braving the public showers
- wellington boots - it will be muddy/flash flooding
- fishermen pants - I love fisherman pants, they're long enough to keep you warm, but are also often very thin and therefore dry quickly
- a non wet weather related item that I want to share are the Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes because they are the only facial towelettes that haven't made my skin burn and are perfect for removing the festival funk from my face at the end of the day.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment