Monday, December 26, 2011

I swear, there's a ghost outside my house

Either that or I'm hearing things, which a ridiculous concept and I will not dignify it with any sort of consideration whatsoever.

So my house is haunted, guys. Don't know what to do, probably going to do nothing.

I keep on thinking that my cat is scratching the doors to alert us that he wants to come inside, but not just one door, like all of the doors. I swear to the J-man that something scratched the screen door behind me, but when I turned around there was nothing there...spooky.

In other news, I'm drinking decaf black tea and keep expecting it to be chai, because I love chai, but then I am very surprised when it is not, in fact, chai. Also, we are out of ginger biscuits.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment