Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Don't try new things, new things suck

I tried a new brand of ginger snap biscuits today (I love ginger biscuits) and they were terrible. Well, not terrible really, but not what I expected when their packaging made them out to be amazing and life changing. "The original ginger biscuit", they said, "There's no Gingernut tastes quite the same", they said, though I'm not sure that was grammatically correct. All of the glamour these ginger biscuits exuded couldn't overcome the less than satisfactory eating experience I had.

The texture was kind of like those honey jumble biscuits, thick and rich, but definitely not what I wanted in a ginger biscuit. I like to dunk my ginger biscuits in my tea and so far Arnott's has done me well. I think I will stick to Arnott's and never try anything new again.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment