Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baking always puts me in a good mood

I just baked like three dozen chocolate chip cookies in the hopes of becoming memorable to my Study of Religion teacher, my brother bought her an oxfam goat for a third world village, I baked amazing (hopefully) cookies. And I'm also going to give some to my now boyfriend (tehe!) and my friends...because I accidentally made like three dozen and I can't eat three dozen cookies in the amount of time it takes for cookies to expire.

I probably should have been working on my assignments and not baking cookies, but cookies make me a lot happier than assignments ever will. Oh, cookies, I love you forever.

Check it:
Cookies

More cookies

Even more cookies.

I literally made three dozen cookies by accident. What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment