Tuesday, May 3, 2011

When you're doing something and then you just drift off into space, whilst staring at some curtains or something

I do that all the time, and then I realise and I snap back to whatever I'm doing, wondering if anyone notice me blank out for a second..

I'm ill. I've been somewhat sick for like two weeks and now I actually have sinusitis or something. It's very frustrating. I don't even understand how I get sick so easily, it's not like I go around licking poles or chewing gum I find under tables. There is something physically wrong with my immune system. But enough about the functions of my body, I have something more important to talk about.

Oh my God, you guys. I'm freaking out. Oh. My. God. I'm possibly getting my braces off on the 7th of June. Oh my Jesus.

But you guys probably didn't know I even had braces, you never ask me anything do you?

Nah, it's all sweet. We good, G.

I'm so excited, are you excited? I'm excited.

And THEN! We're going to Europe for close to a month! The next three months of my life are going to be awesome (minus time between now and the 7th of June where I have a million assignments due and little time for shopping). But whatever! I am going to take so many pictures. Speaking of pictures (awesome segue, I know)

I drew some things recently and I though you might be interested.

A butterfly-catterpillar thing

Prince William, kinda

No comments:

Post a Comment