Saturday, May 28, 2011

I am going to make a delicious sandwich and it is going to be awesome.

I had an awesome day today. I went to the markets and bought heaps (HEAPS) of fudge, like, we're talking four bags of fudge here. And I also bought some super cheap vegetables (the best kind of vegetables) and delicious bread. It is so delicious, you can't even comprehend just how delicious this bread is.

Garlic and Rosemary bread.


BreadMan at the markets and his stall of awesomeness

My reaction



It's amazing. I'm not sure what I would do if garlic and rosemary bread didn't exist. The joy in my life would be gone, the anticipation that at some point in my future I will be eating garlic and rosemary bread would be gone.

People who have not had this particular mixture of herbs and dough need to try this. You need to go out and buy some of this bread or make some or just smash some garlic and rosemary into regular bread, I don't care! You just need to try it.


P.s. what's the deal with the amazingness that is fudge? Can it get anymore amazing, I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment