Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh my God, State of Origin, I am shaking with excitement

Nope.

My Dad is, I am not.

My Dad, my brother and his friend are currently shouting at the TV. They know the players can't hear them, right? It doesn't seem like it...


Football is stupid. Getting mad at someone for going for a different team from you is stupid. Stop being stupid, people, it's getting annoying.

Listening to The Police whilst procrastinating on your English assignment is not stupid (kinda), less ridiculous than watching grown men wearing hot pants throw a ball at each other.

In other news (update with me and humorous things that have happened to me),
- My boyfriend hit me in the face with a tennis ball today. Young love, so sweet! -
- I'm going to start doing Yoga with my friend, Tash, at the Relaxation Centre (place that somewhat crazy people go to hang out with other somewhat crazy people and be hippies)
- I've been thinking about what people I know, that do not read my blog, would think if they started reading it after I died or something. I think they would be like "Well...I was not expecting her to be so insane."
- I've done something to my eye and now the eyelashes at the far right side of my right eye feel like they're sticking together, but their not. Disconcerting.
- I'm listening to All of the Lights by Kanye ft. a whole lot of people (many that I wasn't expecting when I first heard it) and it's awesome. How awesome is the video? I love that it says "may cause seizures", I think it legit would. Love the bit where Kanye is standing on the police car singing about cop lights and street lights.


So great.

- I should be doing my English assignment, but I really don't want to, I'd much rather listen to rap and write on my blog, so I am
- Last night was the first night in weeks that I didn't need to do any work (I've now discovered that I actually should have been doing work, but whatevs)
- I am currently obsessed with The Beatles, more so than usual, anyway.
- Me and Boyfriend like the exact opposite music/TV/everything ever. Not sure how that's going to work out for us...
- found out Boyfriend doesn't like bread, causes me to believe there is something physically wrong with him
- My EPP teacher is insane, but I already knew that, just letting you know that she death stared a student when they tried to ask a question. Totally normal.
- She Loves You is my current favourite Beatles song (or maybe Hello, Goodbye)
- The new Pirates of the Caribbean is really long and not that great

There were, however, some pretty scary mermaids

And that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment