Monday, May 16, 2011

Why do you make it difficult for everyone else?

I have so many assignments at the moment (should not be blogging) and, repeatedly, people do not state their name or the date that they wrote stuff on their websites.

Why?! You make it so difficult. Teachers are all "not a reputable source" and I'm like "Bitch, please"

Bibliographies are ridiculous. Why can't I just say I got it from this website and that is fact? Nothing shifty about that, it just happened, that's it. You need to calm down.

In other news, possibly got myself some arm candy. Yep, been blogging for over a year now and not once have I mentioned any manly man friends. This is exciting, mostly because I just realised that I've been blogging for over a year...Just joshin', guys, just joshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment