Monday, May 30, 2011

I am going to kill you.

Grrrrrgh!!! Rawrrgh!

Frikkin' eBay is the most annoying thing ever! It's taken me like half an hour to find my saved sellers and I still can't find it. I looked on the eBay help thing and it was all "go to 'My eBay' > 'Activity' > 'Organise'." THERE IS NO ORGANISE!

What?!

My God, eBay, you're not making it easy on yourselves. I'm getting ready to write an angry letter and my angry letters are fierce, you do not want that.

I remember last time, I couldn't find saved sellers either and it took me ages to figure out where it was and I was like "Now you remember where this was, Ellie. You don't want to get all ragey again."

Argh. Bitch, please! Why do you do this to me, eBay? You know what? I'm going to stop capitalising the 'B' in ebay. Take that, you smug bastards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment