Thursday, May 31, 2012

5 reasons why I love Dollhouse

I love the show Dollhouse so much. Everyone should watch and love this show.

In no particular order:
1. Topher. I love Topher so much, he is the best character. So hilarious, best super genius ever.
2. How they use Victor whenever they need a male active to do something for them. Eg. if they need someone to be imprinted as Topher and use his skills whilst Topher is away, Victor's your guy. He can also be a psychologist if needed and an italian mobster. I'm fairly certain there are no other male actives in the Dollhouse.
3. Whenever any of the macho male character have to say "Dollhouse"
4. Victor and Sierra's love. I really, really love how Victor and Sierra are all meant to be and such, so adorbs.
5. How Adelle DeWitt says her name so it sounds like it's all one word


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment