Saturday, May 19, 2012

I love Lush ladies

Anyone noticed that the ladies (Not being sexist by only referring to the women, I have only ever seen one male SA at Lush and he doesn't work at mine anymore) at Lush are super lovely? Like, my God, they are so lovely.

I've made friends with one of the SA's at my local Lush and now she always remembers me even when I haven't been there in a month. Also we have the same name, Ellie. It's a nice feeling to be remembered, I feel very valued.

I think Lush does a brilliant job at making customers feel valued, even when I'm talking to a Lush girl that I haven't met before, they always seem very interested in me and whatever product I'm wanting. Well done, Lush, my love for you continues to grow.

And! I am loving the packaging changes, putting the dusting powders in bottles like this:
are such a better idea than the old sifter packaging that would spill everywhere and never really close.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment