Monday, May 21, 2012

ISO 5-in-1 clipless curling iron

I bought the ISO 5-in-1 clipless curling iron on ebay from this seller. It is awesome.

First of all, the whole idea of a clipless curling iron is awesome.
- The curls look way more natural than the ribbon-like curls that you get from a traditional curling iron.
- To me, it feels like it's less damaging to the hair because the hair isn't clamped between two hot plates and the ends don't get heat on them because you're holding them
- My hair curls a lot easier with the clipless iron, not sure why, but it does and the curls last a lot longer too

I very much enjoy this curling iron. I bought it in pink because why the hell not? and I think it's the best idea ever to create a curling iron that has interchangeable curl sizes, super convenient.

How to use a clipless curling iron

This chickie has an awesome video on curling your hair (traditional or clipless - clipless curling starts at 6mins)


ISO 5-in-1 clipless curling iron
Heat up time: quite quick, I used the heating up time to section my hair off
Ease of use: relatively easy, high chance of burns if you don't wear the heat proof glove that comes with it, which I didn't, and thus got burned. I prefer it over a normal curling iron because I prefer the curl it produces and it's easier to use, or I guess it makes more sense to curl it like this...
Price: Pretty good bang for your buck. Mine was AUS$110, which I would consider to be medium in terms of clipless curling iron prices. But this is pretty much five curling irons in one, so that makes it pretty awesome price wise. AND! It's really good quality too, ceramic barrels, a long cable, swivel cable attacher thingy, two heat settings, once again mentioning the awesomeness of it being interchangeable. AND AND! It's pink. So I definitely recommend it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment