Monday, May 21, 2012

My art teacher wants me to get a medical certificate because I have a headache today and will be handing in my sculpture tomorrow

Which is completely useless because you would generally get a medical certificate if there was something treatably wrong with you, which my headache is not as it is tension related.

If I went to the doctor, I'd be paying like $40 for a piece of paper that says I have a headache. And none of the symptoms of a headache are visible. It would all be questions that I've already asked/answered myself. Do I have severe pain in my head? Yup. Is it tension related? Yup, got scoliosis all up in this bi-atch. What makes it better? Darkness, heat packs and neck massage - all non-prescribable treatments.

What I really need is to see my osteopath, whom can't give me a medical certificate as he is not a doctor. So infuriating.

AND! Why do you even need a medical certificate? Do you not believe that I have a headache? Do you think a doctor will be better at deciding on whether I have a headache or not?

/rant

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment