Monday, March 14, 2011

Freaking out a bit about Block Exams

Yep, Block Exams tomorrow. I'll be fine...yeaaaah. Fiiiine. It'll all be fiiiine.

I'm freaking out, you guys!

Classic me, I'm mostly freaking out about being in different rooms and turning up at the Auditorium and actually have a test in D1 or something. Not really one to worry about tests, more so what I'm going to do if I finish before everyone...Will they let me draw on the back of my test? They didn't seem to care last year...but now I'm grade 11...dunno, frankly.

I have a Business test in the morning and Art in the afternoon...so what do I do in-between? I have no classes. Nothing to catch up on really...I think I'll just go to the wetlands and draw trees. That sounds nice.

All weekend, whenever I was outside, if I saw anyone under 20-looking, I would-internally-yell that they should be inside studying, don't they have tests to be freaking out about?! Apparently, no, little 12 year old girl doesn't, in fact, have Block Exams, and no, she doesn't need to be at all worried, because she freaking 12. She's living the good life. Don't have to worry about anything, act like an idiot, whatevs, man, who cares?
Conniving little girl, stealing my happiness just by being there.

I don't understand the concept of studying throughout the year and not just a few days before the test. Isn't that what homework's for? I pay attention in class, why doesn't my brain just soak up the information like I want it to?
Why can't I have a clear photographic memory? And not blurry images that you can't see the words in? Why, brain? Why?!

I need to calm down and go to sleep.

On a further note, I always get the sniffles in tests (weird, I know) or have a coughing fit, so I just thought I'd let you guys know that I have tissues and throat lozenges in my pocket and I'm worried that they'll think I'm cheating if I use them. We'll see.

Until your next instalment of crazy, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment