Sunday, March 27, 2011

I have been watching The Office non-stop for four days

and it's making me crave Indian food.
I don't know why...but I could really go for some lamb korma right now.

I've also been watching way too much Supernatural. That show is really scary, guys. On the box it says "Seriously scary", but I didn't take it seriously enough, obviously. I would not recommend watching Hook Man or Scarecrow in season 1. They're so freaky!

Scarecrow's not that bad, actually, but Hook Man, my Jesus, that freaked me out so hard. More specifically the scene (spoilers, but you shouldn't watch this episode, anyway) where Hook Man murders this sorority girl (with his hook), while the other girl is sleeping in the same room and writes, in blood and hook scratchings, "Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?" The before scene was where the not murdered girl went to dead girl's house and saw she was asleep, so she didn't turn on the light to wake her. Hard to explain, but there were two doors in-between the bathroom and the entrance, and there was a space between them that was somewhat closed. HOOK MAN WAS IN THERE!

So now I'm watching the office to make me giggle and think Michael is an idiot all the freaking time and make me stop thinking about Hook Man.

Also, doors keep slamming shut and opening by themselves in my house. I think watching Supernatural has angered the house spirits/Hook Man.

Wish me luck in not being bloodily hooked to death by Hook Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment