Monday, March 28, 2011

It's too bloody cold!

My family is making me feel like some sort of cold-temperature-not-withstanding-yeti or something. I'm all "It's so freaking cold!" and my Mum's all "Maybe you should put some more clothes on" Psha! Long pants are for the weak. Although I am currently wearing long pajama pants and a sweatshirt. My feet are freezing!

Weather has been all crazy in Brisbane lately, really hot summer, then going into Autumn, still really hot, creepy on and off cold days, where it would be cold enough to wear a jumper and then the next day shorts and singlets were seen everywhere. I can take all this climate change!



There is a cat sitting on me and a dog next to me that is just staring at the cat. He keeps trying to eat the cat's ears. Like not rip-them-off-his-head kind of eat them, like lick them as fast as possible. My dog is strange. And my cat is strange for putting up with it...
I'm not sure why I just ventured into animals there, but whatever, it's my blog, I'll do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment