Monday, March 28, 2011

Well, I haven't done any Lush reviews lately

So I'm just gonna get straight into in

The Big Tease Hair Gel -
I'm trying it for the first time ever right now. I just showered, so I took a finger tip sized amount, rubbed it through my fingers and scrunched my hair, let's see if I get the lovely waves that I'm hoping for.
The smell - a lot of people don't like the smell, I can see why, but really you just need to think of it as smelling like The Olive Branch because it does and I love The Olive Branch. The smell isn't as strong once it's in your hair.
End result - I'll update in a couple hours once my hair is dry

UPDATEY! Love it even more now. Still smells great, made my hair wavy and shiny.
Look at that. Awesome. I will continue to use this for a while, I think.








Heavanili Massage Bar -
Not sure if I've reviewed this before, it deserves a second review anyhow.
Love it! It's so cute and smells friggin' amazing. Super moisturising and lovely. Although one very minor, just sort of humorous thing is that on the front side there is a pink coconut oil stripe, well if you rub the pink side on yourself you'll get a pink stripe (it rubs in easily) or a pink hand if you're holding it with the pink facing your hand. Ha!

Butterball Bath Bomb -
I love this so much. To describe the smell I will quote my best friend, Kate, "It smells like babies!" This is true. If I knew what that smelt like or was sure it was a real thing, I'd say it smelt like buttermilk, but I don't know what buttermilk smells like, so it smells like what the word buttermilk leads me to believe the smell is. So it's pretty much milky and buttery, but not salty like butter, just buttery and awesome. Smell it yourself, Gawd!
It's surprisingly moisturising for a bath bomb.

Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub -
Oh how I love this (yes, I love everything Lush has ever created). It smells like lemonade. My god, yum. For sensitive skinned people (such as myself) the exfoliating salt...stuff isn't too coarse for my skin, and I have very sensitive skin, so it should be fine for you as well. Don't use it every day though, once a week is good.
It makes my skin all smooth and soft. I love this one the most of the things I've bought from my trip to Lush.
Did you know I hadn't been to Lush since Christmas before this trip? Devastating, I know.

Those are pretty much all the things I've tried lately. I'm so excited for the new stuff! Have you guys heard about the toothpaste tabs? Eco-friendly non-packaged toothpaste! So exciting.


P.S. I listened to New Shoes by Paolo Nutini whilst writing this. I love that song.

You can find more (and probably less strange) Lush reviews at Living The Lush Life

No comments:

Post a Comment