Friday, March 11, 2011

Riiiight. No internet when the power is off

Took me the amount of time it takes to turn my computer on and start checking my emals to figure out that internet uses electricity. I’m glad I made my fruit toast before they turned off the power.

I was like “Con freaking sarnit! Can’t read fanfiction”.

I’ve started reading True Blood fanfiction. It’s awesome. I’ve also figured out who Sookie’s gonna end up with in the books, as I haven’t finished reading the them, because there’s like a million of them. I deduced that it’s similar to Twilight fanfic where 80% of the fiches are BellaxEdward (i.e. Who Bella ends up with) and the rest is slash and creepy fics like BellaxCarlisle. *shiver*
So I won’t spoil it, but it’s who I wanted it to be.

Man, these posts have pretty much just been what’s been going on with me lately, haven't they?

Well I stunned one and killed two flies today. With. My. Bare. Hands. It was disgusting, but we don't have a fly swatter and I hate flies getting all up in my room and my food, so those bitches had to die.



P.s I wrote this on word and waited until the power was back on to post this

No comments:

Post a Comment