Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Private study" has turned into stuff around on Tumblr and read fanfiction

Ever since they gave us computers.

I'm tempted at all times to read or Tumble and it's infuriating because I'm generally quite a good girl and having access to these things makes it difficult. Also, giving us spare time, with laptops, is ridiculous. How could I possibly to any work when you're not monitoring me, you're not even walking around the classroom, I just have to look vaguely like I'm working (typing lookas like working) and I can screw around all I want. The teachers are going soft!

I'm in Life and Faith at the moment. I finished my booklet on Easter and Lent last lesson, so now I'm spending the lesson on Tumblr. The internet is so freaking slow, it's ridiculous! Hrrrrr.

And I finished it before everyone else because I'm a good girl and I do my work, thank you very much.

Now I'm gonna go keep reblogging photos of David Tennant. Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment