Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The answer to your second question is... I'm Spock!

Fringe spoilers (maybe, you can take your chances if you want, I won't stop you)

Oh my God, William Bell on Fringe is Spock! Oh my Lordy. When he turned around and started to say "I'm" I whisper yelled (because I didn't want to yell out Spock when my family is a few rooms away) "SPOCK!"

Oh, old man Spock, you're going to make a good William Bell

Oh man, what an ending. Probably not as good as I was expecting, except for the fact that it has Spock! Oh my God! I even went to IMDB to check that it really was Spock and not just someone who looked and sounded like Leonard Nimoy, but it wasn't!

This makes me love Fringe even more than before (and before I was flailing all over the place with love)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment