Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cupcakes!

I made two-dozen cupcakes last night.

It was glorious.


I took them to my horse riding group and people seemed to like them! Yay.

I love baking, I love it so much. I spend hours trolling the internet for new recipes or variations. I love baking for people and I absolutely adore Nigella Lawson, she is my Goddess.

The joys of cupcakes

I'm thinking I want to make something a bit different next time, I love baking cupcakes or cakes the most, they're so cute and pretty and delicious even if I screw it up a bit. I'm thinking ginger cupcakes with ginger snap cookies crumbled on the icing, maybe with apple or something...I will undoubtably post photos/drawings of whatever I decide to bake, so I'll keep you updated.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment