Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lush tag! Wooh exciting!

Strap in and prepare for these next two posts to be completely Lush related! I'm excited! Are you excited?! You should be!

So I'm doing LushiesUnite's tag

So onward I go,
1. First product ever used from Lush and how long ago was that?
First product ever...That's quite a while ago. I think it would have been Buffy body butter...I don't know how long ago that was. A year? Two? I don't know. In between one and two years.

2. Top three favorite bath products (bath bombs, bubble bars, bath melts)?
Two of my favourite bath bombs are Mrs. Whippy and Fizzbanger, they smell so friggin' good, my Lord. Favourite bubble bar would be Creamy Candy.

3. Favorite skincare product?
If that includes all skincare (not just face) then it would have to be Helping Hands, if it's just face then it would have to be Enchanted Eye Cream.

4. Favorite Retro, discontinued, or holiday product?
Trichomania and Enchanted Eye Cream! So sad to see them go.

5. Which haircare products do you use?
So many, too many to write down. Yesterday I used H'suan Wen Hua, then Big shampoo, then Jungle conditioner. Love that combination. I also really like Godiva (I change what I use a lot, so I use these products in tandem), Coolaulin (also being discontinued in Aus), Soak and Float, Cynthia Sylvia Stout, New!, and Trichomania.

6. What is one product you really want to try but haven't?
The Blonde, I've wanted to try it for a while, but as you can see above, I have a lot of products that I like to use often and will have trouble adding it into the mix. I bought a chunk today and I will hopefully use it tomorrow and see what happens.

7. What is your ULTIMATE, ALL TIME favorite product and why?
God, this has taken a lot of hard thinking (I am literally sitting in bed, staring at my wall, with my head tilted). I'm really liking Jungle conditioner, but if it was the only Lush product I could have for the rest of my existence...I think it would have to be Big shampoo, that stuff is tops.


Also, this lovely lady also did the tag and I think she's humorous and I think you should watch it and also discover your love for her and then watch her videos.
That is all.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment