Thursday, August 11, 2011

I bake when I'm angry

Do you guys have things that you do when you're in certain moods? Bored, sad, happy, tired, anxious?

I bake when I'm angry, but also when I'm happy, I bake all the time, so it's hard to tell, but I find repetitive tasks help when I'm in bad moods. Some others I like are sewing, hand sewing in particular, art stuff, mostly paint when I'm mad, it sort of flows better and I can express myself more easily with the paint, listening to music really loudly and dancing like an idiot whilst screeching the words...that's completely normal...anywho, cleaning is a common one, but, a bit strangely, I only like to clean the kitchen, usually after baking or cooking something elaborate to calm myself down haha.

I baked pan cookies from this recipe, except I used nutella instead of chocolate chips, I can't wait to see how they turn out. I also used self raising flour, took out the baking soda, added a quarter cup less oats, used a bit more cinnamon than stated (half a tablespoon there abouts) and added a splash of milk, if you want to get technical, though you probably didn't.
Cooling, nearly ready to be cut up

Tada! All bagged up and ready to give to my friends. Not such a disaster after all.

Ps. Oh my God, look at my new Senior Chang shirt, ohmygod, it's so amazing.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment