Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh happy days!

(T'was happy days, but then iPhone decided to not cooperate with Macbook, so it took three (five) damn days to get the photos from iPhone, onto Macbook, onto blog, so now there are no happy days as this is a different day and it is not happy, it is frustrating.)

You know what, nevermind! I’m going to draw each Lush product for you. I’ll be damned if I’m going to get these photos off the internet after waiting five days for my phone to figure it’s shit out. Alas, it will not, or maybe (hopefully) my usb cord thingy doesn’t work, who knows!

Anyway!

Hello small clan of readers, how are you today? Don't feel the need to comment and tell me, I know that being the first to do something can be very scary (you're all a bunch of wimps)

So I had an awesome day today (last weekend). I went to Lush, second time this week, third time to have received Lush products, be it via mail or sales assistant, and it was glorious.

I bought some things and I am so pleased with them so far.

**Be forewarned that this post will be completely Lush related and only about Lush and I won't be offended if you decide not to read**

So product number one:
Eau Roma

I do love this, not sure why, it makes fairly mild differences to my skin, it’s just really nice to use, refreshing, reduces redness, seems to calm my skin down somewhat, mostly I like that it feels nice on my skin, but it also helps my moisturiser to sink in.

Helping Hands

My God, you guys, this shit is tops. I had been using Lemony Flutter, which you would think would be more moisturizing because it’s nearly a balm it’s so thick, but I would always wake up with dry hands. I love this because it sinks in really quickly and leaves my hands soft.

Celestial

I have a confusing relationship with Celestial, I loved it for a while last year, then something was breaking out my skin, I stopped using a lot of my Lush skincare products, including Celestial, and it stopped, so I don’t really know what was breaking me out, but something from Lush was (I think it was the cleanser, but it’s not really important now). So I have restarted using Celestial because I love Lush so much, but I don’t use much of their skincare stuff and I really want to.

So far I’ve reintegrated:
- Celestial
- Eau Roma
- Some face masks, though I never stopped loving them, just stopped using them
- Enchanting Eye Cream! So sad to see it go!
- Attempt of 9 to 5
- And we’ll see about Full of Grace

Full of Grace


So this is something I was very interested in trying when I heard about it, so I immediately researched like crazy and decided that I must have it. I’m very pleased so far, but skeptical, my skin is so sensitive that it could just be a bit delayed.

Anyway, so far I’ve been using it for a week, not every night though, alternate nights, using Arthur Lawrence Night Serum (which I love and would recommend to anyone with acne, congestion, redness, etc. It helps everything) on the other nights and I’m really liking it. It’s super moisturizing, not sure if it does much for any pimples or blemishes, but it’s really good for redness and makes my skin feel soft and smooth in the morning.

Cupcake

First time I’ve used this mask, I usually go for Catastrophe Cosmetic or Oatifix, but Cupcake was very surprising! At least for me anyway, especially since it’s for oily skin. I didn’t find it drying at all, just more of a cleansing mask than Catastrophe. It also has a little bit of exfoliation in it, probably from the mud.

Though when I was using it I did feel a bit racist...just saying'

9 to 5

Mm…Don’t like this, it’s not the cleanser’s fault, I just have super sensitive skin. So I tried this for the first time in the hopes of switching it for my current more expensive Arthur Lawrence Cleanser II, but alas it didn’t suit my skin. So don’t think it would be great for anyone with very sensitive skin, not sensitive to abrasion or anything, more so oils and more natural ingredients.

Enchanted Eye Cream

Oh man, I am so sad that it’s going! I don’t know what I’m going to do without it. It’s gradually (but a lot quicker than I expected it to) fading my under eye circles and moisturising my eye area so well, I’m going to have to stock up on it, freeze them and such.

I’m watching Torchwood now, so I have to go. I just do.

Photobucket


STAY TUNED TO HEAR (read about) ME WHINING ABOUT SLEEP INSOMNIA.

If I can get my damn phone to work, the bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment