Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

So, yep, it's my birthday. Exciting, I know. People on Facebook are strange. I don't even know you and you're wishing me a happy birthday...we go to school together, yet I have never spoken to you...but thanks anyway.

So it's the big one six today, that's pretty awesome. I'm gonna be honest, I'm more in it for the presents than the whole getting older thing. Meh, ageing, not super fun. If I could, I'd either just to skip to 18 (or 21 would be more useful what with you crazy americans and your ridiculous drinking laws) or go back to being 0-1, not remembering anything and being fascinated by everything, those were the days.

You know what is so bullshit? It's my birthday and I have to do assignments. But I'm also really proud of myself for finishing (and starting) my business assignment today, hopefully I haven't completely screwed it up.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment