Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Am I just talking to myself?

I just read a post about becoming bigger in the blogging world and it's made me feel so small and insignificant. One of the things was to not give up in the beginning, but I've been blogging for over a year now and I have no followers other than friends that don't actually read it. What has this year been about? What is the point? Sure, I love blogging, but lately it's felt like I'm just a crazy lady talking to herself.

Is there anyone out there? Anyone reading, anyone interested in my thoughts?

What am I doing wrong? I post about random bullshit, sometimes I go crazy about Lush or something that's pissed me off. I'm really into supernatural TV shows, I get irrationally mad at trees, I get excited by turkish bread and I'm overly paranoid. What more could you want?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment